Gold digger and purple eyes.


To start the week, a little makeup made ​​with 2 pallets: Sleek. The I-Divine Storm Palet and the Bad Girl. I almost never think to dip into my Sleek palette, and then I said, go ahead, lance you.
I started making color combinations on the back of my hand for me finally turn to the obvious: purple and gold. Separately is two colors that I love on my mind since they clearly show the color of my iris. So the two together it makes BAM! So much that I even dared to ignore the of eyeliner.
Of course when I got my pallets, in the rush I threw small plastic sheets with the name of each eye, so we will be left with numbers!
So I laid a golden one solid color on the entire eyelid with a flat brush. Then the sublime in the crease with a purple number two angled brush, blurred once with a fluffy brush and then clean with the same brush just a little gold (1) to blend into the interior of the eye. Finally we end with a touch of white light (eye No. 3) on the yoke and the inner corner. Quite simple right?