Golden baby.

Here is a tutorial of one of my favorite makeup for everyday!


Realized with the light eye shadow trio Inglot # 44. I wanted somethinglight and unobtrusive. But I think more makeups for my "night", that isdarker, I will use them in light button.


If we believe the instructions on the back of the trio, blue is an eye with small sequins, purple with larger coral and a rainbow blush.


From left to right: coral, blue, and purple.
The photos not really reflect the actual rendering, but with makeup like these, I think this is normal.




It hardly appears in the photos, but true to the light it reflects really nicelyand look much brighter.

Products used:
  • Eyes
- Trio # Integra - Inglot.
- Cream Liner Black Ink - Bobbi Brown.
- Cat eye collossal Mascara - Maybelline. 

  • Mouth.
- Lipstick # 890 - Inglot.